Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Congratulations | Card

Hello friends,
I have a card to share today which I made to participate in this month's Altenew challenge hosted by the incredibly talented, Erum. The colors and inspiration for this month are absolutely gorgeous, and here's my take on it :



To create this card, I have used the Rose Flurries 3D Die Set dies, and for the background, I have used the  Watercolor Stripes Cover die to emboss my card panel rather than die cut it. As you can see, the results are just as amazing :)

I first die cut a bunch of roses and leaves from the Rose Flurries 3D Die Set dies from some watercolor cardstock and did watercoloring on each layer using Altenew inks.

Since Altenew inks come in color family shades, this made my work really easy. I am listing all the ink shades I used - for the shades of pink, I used Cherry Blossom Mini Cube Set, for the yellows, I have used Pocketful of Sunshine Mini Cube Set, for the orange, I have used Warm & Cozy Mini Cube Set, and for the greens, I have used my all-time favorite green ink Tropical Forest Mini Cube Set.

This card is pretty simple to put together and I really loved using the layered dies to create this.

Linking my card to the Altenew 2018 Inspiration challenge.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I would love to hear what you think of my card :)

12 comments:

  1. Wow, your card is so stunning and I'd pick this as a winner for sure! Sadly, this Rose Flurries die set is OOS. :-( On my wish list thanks to your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color palettes you work with are always so pleasing Hussena...only you can due it. A classic Hussena style beauty!!!

    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hessens, this is Positively STUNNING!! I must get this die cut set when It comes back in stock:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card!! All those close up pics show so much of your work and details! Cheerful too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning as always! I always say no one can do florals like u do...u r amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card here Hussena ;) Viv x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so very pretty. I love your choice of colors. You have definitely captured the essence of the inspiration card. I actually am a new subscriber to your blog and look forward to many more beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous use of the dies and they are just beautiful in those colors, such great texture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card and love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, this is stunning. I love the colours and what a terrific rose die.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely. I like the embossed background and the watercolored flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete